Legrand Korea's website values your personal information and complies with the "Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection."
The Legrand Korea website uses personal information provided by customers through personal information handling policies for some purpose and method, and for personal information protection,
I would like to inform you of what action is being taken.
The personal information handling policy on the Legrand Korea website contains the following information.
o This policy will take effect on January 1st, 2022.
1. Personal information items and methods of collection.
The personal information collected by Legrand Korea's website is as follows.
○ Collection items: Access logs, cookies, and access IP information may be collected.
○ How to collect personal information: Collection by counter analysis program
2. Purpose of collecting and using personal information.
The Legrand Korea website uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
-> Analysis of access statistics
3. Period of retention and use of collected personal information.
Legrand Korea's website will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved.
4. Procedures and methods for destroying personal information.
In principle, the Legrand Korea website destroys the information after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
○ Destruction procedure.
It will be saved for a certain period of time and then destroyed.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purpose other than being held unless it is legal.
○ How to destroy it.
Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot play records.
5. Share and provide collected personal information
In principle, Legrand Korea's website does not provide users' personal information to the outside world. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- If the users have agreed in advance,
- In a case where there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the statutes or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the statutes for investigative
6. Consignment of personal information handling.
Legrand Korea's website is operated by entrusting it to an external professional company as below to implement the service.
○ Consigned person: Design Poddy
○ Details of consignment work: Website and system management.
7. Rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercising them.
If you request correction of an error in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed.
In addition, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction process without delay so that the correction can be made.
The Legrand Korea website has personal information terminated or deleted at the request of a user or legal representative in the "retention and use period of personal information collected by the Legrand Korea website"
It is processed as specified and cannot be viewed or used for other purposes.
8. Matters concerning the installation and operation of an automatic personal information collection device and its refusal.
Legrand Korea's website operates Cookies, which frequently stores and finds your information. Cookies are used to run the website of Le Grand Korea.
-> Purpose of using cookies, etc.
- Analysis of the user's access frequency and visit time, identifying the user's taste and interests, tracking their own whereabouts, and identifying the number of visits.
Target marketing and personalized service provision through etc.
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you allow all cookies by setting options in a web browser, or go through confirmation whenever the cookies are stored,
Or you may refuse to save all cookies.
-> How to reject cookie settings.
For example, the way to reject setting up cookies is to allow all cookies by selecting the options in your web browser, or go through verification whenever you save them.
You can refuse to save all cookies.
Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer)
: Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services.
9. The person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge of personal information.
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, Legrand Korea's website designates the relevant department and personal information management manager as follows.
Customer Service Department: Legrand Korea Marketing & Communication Team
Phone: 02 - 550 - 3261
Name of the person in charge of personal information management: Manager Kim Jong-seok.
Phone: 02 - 550 - 3232
You can report any personal information protection-related complaints arising from using the company's services to the personal information management manager or the department in charge.
Legrand Korea's website will respond quickly and sufficiently to users' reports.
If you need a report or consultation on other personal information infringement, please contact the institution below.
1. Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
3. Supreme Prosecutors' Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
4. Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)
10. Technical and management measures for personal information protection.
○ Technical measures
In order to secure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged in handling your personal information, Legrand Korea's website, the following technical measures are taken to ensure safety.
I'm looking for it.
- In preparation for external intrusion such as hacking, each server is making every effort to secure by using an intrusion blocking system and a vulnerability analysis system.
○ Management measures
- Legrand Korea's website limits your access to personal information to a minimum number of people. The minimum number of people is as follows.
Person in charge of personal information management, such as a person in charge of personal information management, etc.
A person who is inevitable to handle other business personal information.
- Regular in-house training and external consignment training are provided to employees who handle personal information on acquiring new security technologies and obligations to protect personal information.
- When joining the company, all employees' security pledges prevent information leakage by people in advance and personal information.
We are preparing internal procedures to audit the implementation of the protection policy and the compliance of employees.
- The handover of personal information-related handlers is thoroughly carried out while security is maintained, and the responsibility for personal information accidents after joining and leaving the company is clarified.
- In the event of loss, leakage, alteration, or damage of personal information due to a mistake of an internal manager or a technical management accident, Legrand Korea website immediately informs you of the fact.
We will take appropriate measures and compensation.
11. Obligation to notify.
If there is any addition, deletion, or modification of the contents due to changes in laws, policies, or security technologies, we will notify you through the website at least seven days before the enforcement date of the changes.
Announcement date: January 1st, 2022.
Enforcement date: January 1st, 2022.