Strong reputation for service delivery
GemNet enjoys an excellent reputation in the market thanks to its service and support capabilities. This is borne out by its extensive customer portfolio and the projects it has completed to date.
GemNet's range of services and expertise extends across the entire energy chain. A comprehensive service offering ensures that the right solution is identified for its customers' current and future energy needs.
Areas of Expertise
GemNet offers a wide range of services which are implemented by factory trained and certified service engineers who are qualified to provide total solutions on a nationwide basis.
We provide services at every step of a project, from detailed design to full installation. Our sales and service engineers offer pre-sales and after-sales support and advice to ensure that the correct system is selected to suit the customers' specific application and budget. AII aspects including cable sizing, floor loading, battery type and autonomy, site location, access and environmental conditions are considered carefully.
Value Added Services
- Hardware Audits that include load measurements, waveform
- and power quality analysis, current status drawings, earthing arrangement and recommendation.
- Comparative Product Analysis and Cost Justification.
- Design of Power Distribution Network.
- Installation, testing, integration, commissioning, remote monitoring, maintenance services & site support.
- 24x7 emergency callout services.
- Post warranty service contracts adapted to meet specific customer requirements.
Witness testing can be arranged either at our principals
manufacturing plant or at customer location. We also conduct on site load bank testing.
End User Training
We provide end user training that includes operation and routine maintenance of systems and the procedures to adopt in the event of a system malfunction. Basic training is conducted during or following commissioning.
We stock an extensive range of spares and complete units.
Our engineers always carry emergency kits in order to
ensure a high repair rate.
We have undertaken many large projects incorporating
combined UPS (AC & DC), Stabilizer, Transformer and
Energy Manager installations that include distribution
panels for both new and existing systems.
Site Specific Surveys
We undertake site specific surveys for new equipment and
relocation of existing systems. We offer recommendations
on room layouts, distribution and effective use of floor
- Equipment cleaning
- Inspection of installation and operation environment
- Mechanical inspection
- Measurements and adjustment
- Battery condition check
- System check
- Event log analysis and necessary action.
After each maintenance visit our customers receive a full written report on the status, fault and steps undertaken.
Let us be your reliable service provider
If you would like to be contacted by our service advisors, please complete the following form